Assistant Manager Job Description:
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the overall operations of restaurant. Key responsibility areas include increase sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and development, training and retention of key employees.
- High School or equivalent. Course work in restaurant management preferred.
- 1-2 plus years prior professional experience in restaurant management required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation.
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Send resume to: Bill’s Pizza & Smokehouse 201 1st street West Independence Ia 50644